Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPERBOWL - WHAT CAN I SAY?

It is Superbowl weekend people, what else can I say?  I could say GO SAINTS! or listen to others foolishly say, go Colts.  I could even break down the Saints chances of winning and provide you with endless feedback from the season's wins that have lead up to this moment.  I could even give you the stats for that other team, but what would be the fun in that? At this moment and for me, it would be pointless.  So what I'm going to say instead is, I'm going to hang out with family and friends while watching the annual sporting event to end all sporting events.  Eat, drink, laugh, and talk trash about the opponents; and have far too much fun poking fun at the ridiculously overpriced under-achieved advertisements, that for what they cost could have perhaps fed me and ALL my family and friends for the rest of our lives - well maybe not for the rest of our lives, but for at least the next 10 years or more.

I will perhaps edit this entry tomorrow prior to kick off time, then again, maybe not.  It depends - I have so much to do and so little time to complete my tasks.  Let's just say if I am able to, I will clean this post up a bit.  I'm not making any promises, after all I do have other issues on my plate - getting ready for game time can be challenging you know.  Oh crap, I have a proposal I'm suppose to write I should stop messing around and get right on that.  Pause for reality check ---- What am I thinking, I don't work on Sundays unless it is absolutely necessary, and I can assure you or myself if that's what it boils down to, it is not absolutely necessary to do anything today, other than what I will be doing - and that is...

Enjoying each and every moment of the day that I can.  What can I say?  I deserve a break and I couldn't have chosen a better day than today to take a break.  So if you deserve a break, take one and shout: Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment